12.29.2011

Are You Proud of Your Life?

I have seen this on several friends pages on Facebook but hadn't clicked yet. Today, I decided to watch it - knowing in general what it was about.


Part 1


Part 2

Part way through Part 2 he says, "I was proud of myself, of my entire life, of everything I had done." What an amazing thought for an 18 year old boy to have. And then, he passed just a few weeks later on Christmas Day.

I want to be at peace when it is my time to go. I want to say I was proud of myself. This is just another example to live life to the fullest, enjoy each moment and don't take anything for granted. Powerful message through the words he displays and the music playing in the background. I am so sorry for his parents, but they must truly be grateful for the years they had with him and that he was able to pass this message along to others.

No comments: